domingo, 30 de diciembre de 2012

Pupa's 034...the blue goes on!!


Hey dears! How's your pre-New Year's Eve day going? I guess you're probably thinking...blue nails again?! ...Yep, that's right. I think I'm going through a phase :P
 
I'm loving and adoring this shade of blue I got yesterday. It's nameless unfortunately, but you can identify it with the number 034 by the super cute italian brand Pupa. This brand is most known by it's beautiful make up kits in incredibly pretty and well-designed red cases. I remember getting one when I was 13...long time ago!
 
I am really new at using holographic nail polish, so I can't really compare it. I can only tell you that it has a thin, fast-drying formula and smooth, semi-matte finish. I used two coats and then then topped it off with a coat of Sally Hansen's Insta Dri Clearly Quick.



 
My only complaint is the price. It is a mini bottle with a full size price...that can't be right! But it's just such a pretty color that to me, it was worth every penny! I just can't stop looking at my nails, searching for the light to reflect the holographic magic! *.*



ESPAÑOL:

Hola queridas! Como les va con la locura de las fiestas, la familia, las vacaciones, el tráfico y pfff...la comida?!! jeje...
Estoy encantada con este esmaltito que compré ayer. Es el 034 de la marca italiana Pupa. Me encantó el tono y tiene una muy buena fórmula. Es delgada, seca rápido y tiene un acabado liso y semi mate.
Usé dos capas y luego una de brillo de Sally Hansen Insta Dri Clearly Quick...claro, todo sobre una capa de Nail Envy Original de OPI, el mejor basecoat!!
 
Mi única queja es que el tamaño de la botella es muy pequeño y cuesta lo de una botella normal! Me costó $130 pesos en Liverpool. Pero valió la pena porque en verdad me gustó mucho y es de buena calidad. Les juró que no puedo dejar de verme las uñas y moverlas para ver la magia holográfica! *.*
 












2 comentarios:

  1. I came here for the ABC challenge and looking back I found this post! I love Pupa holo #34, it actually has a name, all Pupa polishes have a name on their webpage, this one is "Holographic Denim Blue". That simple, I know!

    ResponderEliminar
    Respuestas
    1. Oh thanks! I didn't know that! Ok so Denim Blue it is ;)

      Eliminar

Hi! Thank you so much for stopping by! :) I love to read your comments! Be assured that I read them all!!

Hola! Muchas gracias por pasar por aquí! :) Me encanta leer tus comentarios! Y créeme que los leo todos!!